Tuesday, 20 September 2011

Teaser Tuesday #19

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme started by MizB of Should Be Reading and aims to water our appetite for new books...

Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist
by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan

"I shouldn't want the song to end. I always think of each night as a song. Or each moment as a song. But now I'm seeing we don't live in a single song. We move from song to song, from lyric to lyric, from chord to chord. There is no ending here. It's an infinite playlist."

                                       - p. 173-174

2 comments:

  1. I just recently read this as well, but sadly I didn't really like it. :( Just couldn't connect to the characters which is sooo sad, because everyone else loves this! :(

    Great teaser though,
    Carina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser! I haven't read this yet, but it's on my list! And so is the movie. lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!
I absolutely love comments. The more the merrier. If you leave a comment under my reviews I will love you to bits!
I read all comments and I try to reply to as many and as fast as possible.
-Nickey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...