Sunday, 27 March 2011

In my Mailbox #1

In my Mailbox is a weekly meme started by The Story Siren which gives bloggers a chance to showcase all the books they received in the previous week (for review, bought, borrowed, ect...) but for which they have no space to showcase in detail on their blogs.


Bought:

The Poison Eaters: And Other Stories by Holly Black (already read and given four stars; review to follow)

Half-Minute Horrors edited by Susan Rich


eARCs:

The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab

Mercy (Mercy #1) by Rebecca Lim

*thanks to Disney-Hyperion via NetGalley for giving my access to both The Near Witch and Mercy.


For Review:


Drei Wunder by Alexandra Bullen

Die Auswahl by Ally Condie

Nightshade. Die Wächter by Andrea Cremer

Blood and Chocolate by Annette Curtis Klause

Sturm in Elfenland by Frances G. Hill

Engelsnacht by Lauren Kate

*thanks to Wiebke @ The Bookshop for giving me access to these German ARCs

2 comments:

  1. Great books! Welcome to blogging. I'm a new follower! You've got a great set of books there. The Holly Black one looks good. I loved Nightshade.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice paranormal mix! It's super-cool to see those German ARCs -- thanks for sharing. :)
    (And I feel guilty about leaving links in the comments, but here's my IMM.)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!
I absolutely love comments. The more the merrier. If you leave a comment under my reviews I will love you to bits!
I read all comments and I try to reply to as many and as fast as possible.
-Nickey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...