Welcome, dear Reader,
I have recently started working as a shop assistant in the YA department of a newly opened book shop in my home town. Working there requires me to read a hell of a load of books, not that I didn't read about eight books per month anyway, and I do so with joy. I read mostly YA books and preferably in English so that I'm always a little ways ahead of my department.
So, in the future you will find new books and reviews, weekly and monthly memes and the odd random blurb from me here.
With love, The Book Shop Assistant
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving a comment!
I absolutely love comments. The more the merrier. If you leave a comment under my reviews I will love you to bits!
I read all comments and I try to reply to as many and as fast as possible.
-Nickey