| John Green reading from TFiOS, Hamburg 2012 |
JOHN GREEN is one of them.
And OMG he was really there! And he's such a babe! I got to sneak in on a reading session for a bunch of school classes who were more or less forced to sit there and so me and the two other other sneak-ins, Jana and Gabriela, had him all to ourselves after the signing finished! :D
Green is really great in person! He read from THE FAULT IN OUR STARS, talked about his life before writing, his blog, writing TFiOS, and he answered questions about writing in general. He's funny, charming, patient and supportive and just really, really nice! I had a really great day!
Tomorrow I'm going to meet Jay Asher and I'm just as excited!
I love Harbourfront Festival. Just wish there were more YA Lit authors!
Sounds like a wonderful day :) Enjoy the rest of the Festival!
ReplyDeleteI am soooo jealous!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAWESOME! Wish I could've been there, too! He sounds like a great person. Which TFIOS scene did he read??
ReplyDeleteOh. My. God. I'm. So. Jealous! I really wish I could meet John Green too...
ReplyDeleteMy hero! I'm already cyberstalking him, but I want to meet him so badly. The man has serious skills!
ReplyDelete