Goddess Interrupted
by Aimée Carter
"A deep gash ran down his neck and disappeared under his shirt, but more noticable was the smear of crimson on his skin.
He was bleeding."
-p. 36
New books & reviews, blog series & memes, and the odd, random blurb from me...
Great teaser! It definitely says a lot about this story, which is how incredibly awesome it is. I think I might need a re-read – thank you for sharing! :)
ReplyDeleteHere’s mine:
http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2012/01/teaser-tuesdays-everneath-by-brodi.html
I've been curious about this one...thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteHere's MY TT POST - and here’s
MY WEBSITE
Interesting...some one needs a band aid!
ReplyDeleteHere's my teaser!
Sounds like he has a serious injury. I like "smear of crimson" - very descriptive.
ReplyDeleteHere's my teaser: Sandy's Teaser
Sounds like he needs help.
ReplyDeletehttp://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/01/teaser-tuesday_31.html
A gash usually means broken skin, which usually means blood... so I'd say this strikes me as redundant. But it DOES make the imagery quite real. Interesting teaser.
ReplyDeleteIf you'd like, you can check out mine here.
I got Goddess Test a couple weeks ago, really to hurry and catch up on this series, it sounds like fun.
ReplyDelete