NW was easily one of my most favourite books of 2011, plus it was my very first ARC. And then V spoke about The Archived and what it was going to be about and I knew that I had to get my hands on that book as soon as possible. My excitement hasn't ebbed one little bit and today I'm so excited to have the cover for The Archived on my blog!
![]() |
| taken from mundiemoms.blogspot.com/ |
Spiked hair and a slanted smile. My pulse skips. The third floor lurker from last night.
“Sorry about that,” he says, passing me back the basket. “No harm, no foul?”
“Yeah,” I say, straightening. “Sure.”
He holds out his hand. “Wesley Ayers,” he says, waiting for me to shake.
I’d rather not, but I don’t want to be rude. The basket’s in my right hand, so I hold out my left awkwardly, and when he takes it, the sounds rattle in my ears, through my head, deafening. Wesley is made like a rock band, drums and bass and interludes of breaking glass.
*THE ARCHIVED - p.77, taken from VICTORIA SCHWAB
I'm so excited to read this books and January 2013 can't come fast enough!

I haven't read The Near Witch yet, but it sounds great. I also can't wait for this one and Vicious! Thanks for sharing the cover.
ReplyDelete