Thursday, 14 June 2012

Book Trailer: Tokyo Heist by Diana Renn

This book, TOKYO HEIST, has slowly and secretly become one of my most anticipated books of 2012. I've already been talking about it last Wednesday, shouting to the world that it is indeed ABSOLUTELY.NOT.SUPERNATURAL!
And now I'm happy to present the super-cool book trailer, which makes me want to read this book even more:




2 comments:

  1. OH my...love this trailer! Going to have to get a hold of this book soon! Thanks for sharing this, Nickey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This trailer is great!! I will def check out this book :) New follower

    Cierra @ Books Ahoy & Blogovation Design

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!
I absolutely love comments. The more the merrier. If you leave a comment under my reviews I will love you to bits!
I read all comments and I try to reply to as many and as fast as possible.
-Nickey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...