I am excitedly awaiting the release of:
Foretold
(The Demon Trappers #4)
by Jana Oliver
Publication Date: August 2nd 2012
Publisher UK: Macmillan
Summary (courtesy to Goodreads):
Stand by as Riley prepares to kick some serious demon butt for the last time in this thrilling, dramatic and sexy conclusion to The Demon Trappers series.
Riley’s always known that Beck had a chequered history, but she’s not prepared for what it actually means to be in love with a guy with this many dark secrets. Now that he’s finally admitted to himself that he’s in love with her too, there’s no more hiding the truth about his past. And as it turns out, fending off a demon apocalypse is nothing compared to what’s to come...
Why I want to read this:
I have to admit that this time the US cover is way more pretty! But that aside, I'm so excited for this book! It's the last one in the series and I'm more than curious to see how everything will play out in the end.
And most important of all: Will there be a happy ending for Riley & Beck?
Can't wait for August!

Hi Nicky, Jana Oliver's books sound like my kinda read :D **New Follower** great review
ReplyDeletewww.bookishtimes.blogspot.co.uk
Sound like a great series for me to discover! The contrast of colours on the cover is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteKatja @ YA's the Word
I had not heard of this book until now but it sounds like a wonderful series!
ReplyDeleteNew follower!
Chelsey@Charming Chelsey's
@ Nicky - It's indeed the final book for Princess and Backwoods Boy. If they can work out their personal demons, we might yet see a happy ending. On the other hand... this is Riley and Beck we're talking about. I doubt there was any more stubbornness left in the world after these two were created.
ReplyDeleteI've only read book 1 but i loved it, i really need to catch up!
ReplyDeleteMy WoW!
OO I'm finally getting around to reading the first one in this series.. completely awesome :) *New Follower*
ReplyDeleteHere's mine @ Realms of an Open Mind
Happy Reading :)
I really hope to get to continue this series soon. So far I've only read book #1, but have #2 and #3 on my shelf and hope to read at least one of them during my vacation. :D Awesome pick!
ReplyDeleteI haven't read this series yet but I really want to. Love the blog and followed on GFC.
ReplyDeleteMy WOW and international giveaway