![]() |
| US Paperback 2008 |
In Your Room
Author:
Jordanna Fraiberg
Source:
Bought
Publiction History:
Unknown Binding 2008 by San Val
US Paperback October 16th 2008 by Razorbill
US Paperback September 15th 2010 by Penguin Group
Genre:
YA Fiction
Rating:
5/5*****
Review:
I really enjoyed this book. I have never participated in a house swap, but this book makes it sound like fun. Although I believe that is more due to those two great characters and their developing love story. Molly and Charlie don't know each other, they have never seen each other and have never talked to each other. But they sleep in the other one's bed for the course of two months.
And slowly, through emails and their respective friends, they get to know each other and they fall for each other. I loved that, despite the fact that they don't see each other, they do develop a believable friendship and the way they write to each other shows their growing affection.
This story is sweet, fast, believable, not overly cheesy and until the last page you will hope that these two are going to meet! It's the perfect summer read and I love it especially for its lightness and effortlessness!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving a comment!
I absolutely love comments. The more the merrier. If you leave a comment under my reviews I will love you to bits!
I read all comments and I try to reply to as many and as fast as possible.
-Nickey