Sunday, 21 August 2011

In My Mailbox #22

In my Mailbox is a weekly meme started by The Story Siren which gives bloggers a chance to showcase all the books they received in the previous week (for review, bought, borrowed, ect...) but for which they sometimes have no space to showcase in detail on their blogs.

eARCs:

Fake me a Match by Lauren Barnholdt
I really enjoyed Sometimes it Happens and so I couldn't resist when I saw this. Gotta be good :)

Swear by Nina Malkin
I haven't read Swoon yet, but I want to and I heard a lot of good things about it!

Virtuosity by Jessica Martinez
I saw this on another blog and thought it sounded really interesting. When it popped up on S&S I had to get it.
*thanks to Simon and Schuster for giving me access to Fake me a Match, Swear and Virtuosity.

More demon hunters for me. And the aspect of feeling a compulsion to hunt demons sounds especially interesting.
*thanks to EgmontUSA via netGalley for giving me access to this galley.

The Dark Glamour by Gabriella Pierce
I haven read 666 Park Avenue yet, but again, I want to and I heard a lot of good things about this series :)
*thanks to HarperCollins via netGalley for giving me access to this ARC.

Bought:

Vixen by Jillian Larkin
Mum took me to the central station book shop for some birthday shopping and I picked this one up on the side. I really like the "roaring 20s" as a period and this sounds a lot like Bright Young Things by Anna Godbersen, hopefully with a better writing style.



Okay, really, really short mailbox this week, work is eating my life, I have to get up at 4am this Sunday (it's saturday night currently). Please leave a comment with a link and I'll check your mailbox on Monday :)

9 comments:

  1. I haven't read Swoon either, but the fact that they're offering Swear makes me want to get a copy now... finally. :D I've been thinking about getting that one for ages now. :D

    I hope you enjoy all of your new books,
    Carina
    (My IMM)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great IMM! I've heard good things about Swoon and really want to read it. I hope you enjoy reading all of these awesome books! Happy Reading!

    Ange @ the Moonlight Reader

    My IMM: http://ange-moonlightreader.blogspot.com/2011/08/in-my-mailbox-20-winners-of-one-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got a nice IMM!! I keep seeing Swear in everyone's IMM! I can't wait to hear your thoughts on the book. Happy Reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy to hear Bloodspell is good, Lament as well, I'll be reading it next week sometime. I picked up Every Other Day too, I didn't realise it was Jennifer Lynn Barnes, that makes it even better!

    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got Virtuosity too! I hope that you enjoy all of your new books!

    Kristina
    http://ladybugstorytime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice collection of books! I loved Vixen and I'm so excited to read more by Jennifer Lynn Barnes! The cover of Every Other Day looks interesting, I can't wait to see it bigger and clearer--LOL, hate when they release only a teeny tiny pic of the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Swear, sounds interesting. Virtuosity I can get on S & S, I think I shall get it now as you have me interested:D

    Nice IMM.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great books there this week, I've added quite a lot of them to my list, have fun reading :)

    Rachel from www.fictionalfantasy.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!
I absolutely love comments. The more the merrier. If you leave a comment under my reviews I will love you to bits!
I read all comments and I try to reply to as many and as fast as possible.
-Nickey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...