Tuesday, 2 August 2011

Teaser Tuesday #16

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme started by MizB of Should Be Reading and aims to water our appetite for new books...

What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen

"We make such messes in this life, both accidentally and on purpose. But wiping the surface clean doesn't really make anything any neater. It just masks what is below. It's only when you really dig down deep, go underground, that you can see who you really are."

                                       - p. 360/361

3 comments:

  1. Awesome teaser! I love Sarah Dessen! Happy Reading

    Ange @ the Moonlight Reader
    My Teaser: http://ange-moonlightreader.blogspot.com/2011/08/teaser-tuesday-16.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser! I really want to read this book. I can't wait to see what you think of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The author's work is new to me but I like what she had to say in your teaser and how she said it.

    My teaser is here: Quirky Girls Read

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!
I absolutely love comments. The more the merrier. If you leave a comment under my reviews I will love you to bits!
I read all comments and I try to reply to as many and as fast as possible.
-Nickey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...