eARCs:
The Demon Lover by Juliet Dark
Ah, this one had been around the blogosphere already and it does sound fantastic; dark & seductive. And since I have a craving for Demons at the moment, I think it will be perfect for me.
*thanks to Random House Publishing via netGallley for giving me access to this ARC.
Ladies in Waiting by Laura L. Sullivan
This sounds a lot like The Luxe and Gossip Girl meet King Charles II. Sounds like a really good premises if the writing isn't too bad.
*thanks to Houghton Mifflin Harcourt via netGalley for giving me access to this ARC.
So, yeah, that's it already. My new job is pretty much eating up ALL my time, I don't have any for reading, writing or buying books :P August CampNaNoWriMo is going ok, I'm only 6k words behind and planning to catch up today... lalala...
So please distract me and tell me: What is in your mailboxes this week?

Those two look really good. I hope you'll find enough time to enjoy them. ;)
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely week,
Carina
I like the cover for Demon Lover, I'll probably end up getting it. I love reading about demons (hence my blog title). I just finished Misfit, I see you're reading it as well. I'll have my review up tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by :)
I love the cover for The Demon Lover! Can't wait to see what you think of it! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteI was debating requesting Demon Lover from netgalley. Let me know how it is! I hope that you enjoy your new books!
ReplyDeleteKristina
http://ladybugstorytime.blogspot.com/
Great set! Ladies In Waiting could be good...or bad. Sounds interesting.
ReplyDeleteMy IMM
demon lover looks really good. enjoy all your books and happy reading :)
ReplyDeleteVisit my IMM this week.
-Michelle
You got a nice list of books this week in your mailbox. I got the Demon Lover too this week.
ReplyDeleteI hope you like your new books,
Book Sniffers Anonymous
Both of these looks like great reads! Might have to seek out Demon Lover!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy these!
I'm loving the look of Demon Lover! Happy Reading
ReplyDeleteAnge @ the Moonlight Reader
LOVE the Demon Lover cover. Enjoy!
ReplyDeletehttp://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/08/in-my-mailbox-monday-11.html