Monday, 9 April 2012

Reply All Letter Romantics!


See all those beautiful letters above? They are replies to the letters I wrote in February. I wrote 14 letters that month, which means that I failed my challenge miserably, but I had so much fun and I'm still getting reply letters ^_^ These are from Wisconsin, Texas (twice), The Netherlands, Sweden and Washington. 
The bookmarks you see at the bottom of the picture are from Nikki Jefford. Thank you Nikki! Actually I wanted to post 
A REALLY BIG THANK YOU 
to everybody who signed up and sent me a letter in return. And there are more to come - I have been told :)
Once again thank you to everybody who participated - it has been tons of fun and I can't wait for the next time this challenge rolls around!!!
Best, Nickey
PS: I have only written 2nd replies to people who specifically said they'd like to keep in touch via letter because I originally stated you would only get one letter from me and I wanted to respect that. If you changed your mind, let me know and I keep writing to you ;)





1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure how clear I was in my letter, but if you'd like to keep contact through snail-mail, I'd be up for it. //Helena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!
I absolutely love comments. The more the merrier. If you leave a comment under my reviews I will love you to bits!
I read all comments and I try to reply to as many and as fast as possible.
-Nickey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...