Wednesday, 11 April 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #26

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Breaking the Spine and spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly awaiting.

I am excitedly awaiting the release of:

7 Clues to Winning You
by Kristin Walker

Publication Date: April 26th 2012
Publisher: Razorbill










Summary (courtesy of Goodreads):
When a humiliating picture of Blythe goes viral, she's instantly the target of ridicule at her new school. To salvage her reputation, Blythe teams up with Luke to win the Senior Scramble scavenger hunt. But Luke is an unlikely ally and potentially can't be trusted.

Perhaps it's his Shakespearean witticisms that reel Blythe in despite her better judgment . . . or maybe she just craves the thrill of the game. But as the hunt progresses, their relationship heats up. Soon their madcap mischief spirals out of control. Blythe is faced with arrest and expulsion, among other catastrophes - until Luke shows her what the Scramble (and love) is really about.

Why I want to read this:
7 Clues to Winning You sounds like a sweet, fun read that is exactly right for one summer afternoon, lying in the sun, slurping iced tea and reading. Summer can't come fast enough and this story sounds like the perfect companion.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Nickey! I haven't heard of this one before - thanks for posting about it! <3

    Here's my Waiting on Wednesday post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve heard awesome things about Kristin Walker’s first book, and I’m sure this one will be just as good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally agreeing - I can already see myself lying in the sun and reading this. Sounds like a fun day! :) Great pick.

    Carina

    ReplyDelete
  4. this was my WoW pick a few weeks ago. so excited for this book too. definitely going to be a fun read :)

    my WoW.

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this sounds totally cute I love it!!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!
I absolutely love comments. The more the merrier. If you leave a comment under my reviews I will love you to bits!
I read all comments and I try to reply to as many and as fast as possible.
-Nickey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...