Friday, 18 May 2012

Camp NaNoWriMo 2012

Iiieek, can't believe it's already Camp time again! Last year was good fun!
I wrote DREAMING ABOUT DEAD PEOPLE, which was a WIN and is currently in a re-writing phase, and I had a lot of funny, supportive people in my cabin. This year I want to participate in three sessions - which is probably a crazy plan! LOL

The first one starts in only two weeks time - June! Can't believe it's almost June already o.O This session's novel is tentatively called FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT. The story has been brewing in my head for almost two years and the nightmare its setting and part of the plot arc are from is a good ten years old. I had some wicked nightmares as a teenager...

Anyway. If you are planning to participate in CampNaNo June 2012, why don't you come and share a cabin with me? It would be really nice to have friends and some familiar faces around while writing.
You can find my profile here: DarlingNickey.
If you already have a profile, leave me a comment with your user name or add me directly in the cabin settings. And if you don't, I can only recommend joining, it's great fun!

Good luck to everybody, see you at Camp!
Nickey

4 comments:

  1. I'm also doing Camp NaNo this June, as I won't (for the first time in years) be able to do November's. I did Camp NaNo last July and found it much more difficult than November; all those dark evenings are easier to write in than summer evenings when you want to be outside.

    I'm cabinning with my writing group, but good luck! (new follower)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! I am so glad I found it. Follow the white rabbit sounds really interesting.

    I am doing camp nano too. I'm AndreaTeagan and I just requested you :)

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ^_^
      I will add you to my cabin too :)

      Delete
  3. Awesome, I'm doing Camp NaNo to this year, my name is StrangerThanWriting (http://www.campnanowrimo.org/campers/stranger-than-writing) and I've put in a cabin request for you!

    Hopefully see you at camp :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!
I absolutely love comments. The more the merrier. If you leave a comment under my reviews I will love you to bits!
I read all comments and I try to reply to as many and as fast as possible.
-Nickey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...