I am excitedly awaiting the release of:
Adorkable
by Sarra Manning
Publishing Date UK: May 24th 2012
Publisher UK: Atom
Summary (courtesy of GoodReads):
Jeane Smith is seventeen and has turned her self-styled dorkiness into an art form, a lifestyle choice and a profitable website and consultancy business. She writes a style column for a Japanese teen magazine and came number seven in The Guardian's 30 People Under 30 Who Are Changing The World. And yet, in spite of the accolades, hundreds of Internet friendships and a cool boyfriend, she feels inexplicably lonely, a situation made infinitely worse when Michael Lee, the most mass-market, popular and predictably all-rounded boy at school tells Jeane of his suspicion that Jeane's boyfriend is secretly seeing his girlfriend. Michael and Jeane have NOTHING in common - she is cool and individual; he is the golden boy in an Abercrombie & Fitch T-shirt. So why can't she stop talking to him?
Why I want to read this:
I already know that I'm going to LOVE this book! I have lived in London and I was that kinda girl (in music, not fashion).
This book just sounds amazing!

Eeeeppp!!! I love a good contemporary. Especially the ones that's so cute. Awesome pick! :D
ReplyDeleteDrop by my WoW?
Awww, this sounds soooo cute. Lovely pick, my dear!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like a fun one! I'll look out for it.
ReplyDeleteThe covermodel reminds me of - wait for it - Christina Aguilera. o.o I'm soo in the mood for a Contemp right now.. Argh!
ReplyDeletePatricia // My WOW
Oh, this one sounds so cute! I'll definitely have to keep it in mind when I'm in the mood for a light contemporary. Awesome choice!
ReplyDeleteThis sounds like a really fun read! Perfect for summer! :)
ReplyDeleteAww, this book sounds so cute! I can't wait to check it out. :) Great pick this week!
ReplyDeleteI read girl in the steel corset liked it and got the next book in the series so yes you have good taste great mailbox, enjoy. Follow the link to see what I got in mine. http://sonythebooklover.com/2012/05/in-my-mailbox-30/
ReplyDeleteSounds lovely! Hope you enjoy reading this when it comes out :)
ReplyDeleteHere is my WoW post. Check it out? ;)
-Maxine @ Teenage Fiction