Monday, 28 May 2012

Cover Reveal: NUR EIN KUSS VON DIR by S.C. Ransom

I've been revving about this series since I first got my hands on an Advanced Copy of Nur Ein Hauch Von Dir. I was immediately enchanted by the gorgeous, gorgeous cover and although I usually don't read books translated into German I couldn't bring myself to give this book a pass! I'm sure you can imagine my relief when the book turned out to be as spectacular and I could keep collecting these beautiful covers!

So today I am all the more proud to present to you the third and final cover of this trilogy:


Isn't it just gorgeous? Ah, I'm swooning again - I am so excited! And I really love the title! "Just One Kiss From You"! I was going to speculate about it in my review for Nur Ein Blick Von Dir, which is coming on Thursday, but looks like Fischer Schatzinsel beat me to it :)
But Nur Ein Kuss Von Dir was among my guesses and one of the preferred ones. So: well done Fischer!^^

Here they are all together:
Beauties!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!
I absolutely love comments. The more the merrier. If you leave a comment under my reviews I will love you to bits!
I read all comments and I try to reply to as many and as fast as possible.
-Nickey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...