![]() |
| Adorkable by Sarra Manning |
But hey, she's here now and this books is just amazing! I laughed, I cried, I rolled my eyes and I cheered!
All for Jeane Smith and what she had to say about Generation Y.
And then I wished there was a real Jeane.
Well, I'm sure there's a girl like her somewhere on the internet but I wanted this one.
And look what I found:
theadorkableblog.blogspot.co.uk/
@adork_able
She has a blogspot and a twitter!
Both have just gone online and there isn't half a million followers yet, but it just about made my day! *happy*
So yeah, what I'm trying to say, basically, is: if you loved that book as much as I do GO AND BLOODY FOLLOW HER!!!
*okay, rant is over*

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving a comment!
I absolutely love comments. The more the merrier. If you leave a comment under my reviews I will love you to bits!
I read all comments and I try to reply to as many and as fast as possible.
-Nickey