Sunday, 10 April 2011

In My Mailbox #3





In my Mailbox is a weekly meme started by The Story Siren which gives bloggers a chance to showcase all the books they received in the previous week (for review, bought, borrowed, ect...) but for which they sometimes have no space to showcase in detail on their blogs.


Bought:

Red Riding Hood by Sarah Blakley-Cartwright

City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments #4) by Cassandra Clare (why ever they changed the trim size in the middle of the series is a mystery to me...)

Teeth. Vampire Tales edited by Ellen Datlow & Terri Windling

Anansi Boys by Neil Gaiman (this is not YA)

Falling Under by Gwen Hayes

Waking Dream by Rhiannon Lassiter


eARCs:

















The Goodess Test (Goddess Test #1) by Aimée Carter

*thanks to Harlequin via NetGalley for giving me access to The Goddess Test.

6 comments:

  1. So many great books! I read CoFA this week... I can't wait to see what you think of it! I really want to read Falling Under and Teeth. I loved The Goddess Test! Enjoy all your awesome reads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really looking forward to City of Fallen Angels and Goddess Test! Nice Mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am half way through The Goddess Test and really enjoying it. I hope you like it too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome mailbox! I loved COFA. Also want to read The Goddess Test and Falling Under. Enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed Red Riding Hood. It took a while to pick up, but once it did, it was great! Awesome IMM! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome IMM! I have most of the books you got, and I love them all! CoFA ftw!! :)) Enjoy your books.

    I'm a new follower. Can't wait to read more from your blog. :)

    http://www.whatsyourstorybookreviews.com/2011/04/in-my-mailbox-25.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!
I absolutely love comments. The more the merrier. If you leave a comment under my reviews I will love you to bits!
I read all comments and I try to reply to as many and as fast as possible.
-Nickey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...