eARCs:
Hereafter by Tara Hudson
Die For Me by Amy Plum
Red Glove by Holly Black (already read and given five stars, review to follow later this month)
Stay by Deb Caletti
*thanks to HarperCollins via NetGalley for giving me access to Starcorssed, Hereafter and Die For Me and thanks to Simon & Schuster for giving me access to Red Glove and Stay.

Ive read Stay and have Hereafter on my TBR Pile, the other three I want to read :)
ReplyDeleteIm a new follower www.thephantomparagrapher.blogspot.com
Great IMM! I am reading Red Glove now, and it's really good! I still need to read Starcrossed, Hereafter and Stay. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteGreat blog! I'm a new follower!!
Oh Gosh, I want that Holly Black and Stagcrossed! You lucky duck. :)
ReplyDeleteHere's my IMM.
Lovle books; do you just get them from netgalley?
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog :)
ReplyDeleteHere is the arabic book meaning.
Book Title:
Encyclopedia of darkness
by DR. Ahmed Khaled Tawfiq (Author), Enginerr: Rashid Al Dakhil (CO. Author)
Encyclopedia of the dark .. talking about the horror .. For the unknown .. From the dark side of the moon, and the other side of the door Almousd .. We talk about what lies ahead of us in a corner juncture, and that knocks on the door bell after midnight .. Talking about the reason for the howling of a dog and cat hair erection .. Talking about the forgotten secrets and Art extinct dealing in whispers her secret .. Talking about the mysterious rite of castles and abandoned .. Encyclopedia of the dark .. they were talking about the burning of books is owned by ... more
Encyclopedia of the dark .. talking about the horror .. For the unknown .. From the dark side of the moon, and the other side of the door Almousd .. We talk about what lies ahead of us in a corner juncture, and that knocks on the door bell after midnight .. Talking about the reason for the howling of a dog and cat hair erection .. Talking about the forgotten secrets and Art extinct dealing in whispers her secret .. Talking about the mysterious rite of castles and abandoned .. Encyclopedia of the dark .. they were talking about the burning of books owned, and things did not name them .. Talk about these terrible secrets and who wrote it or filmed them. Encyclopedia of darkness is a bold attempt is to combine all this in the Encyclopedia, if you can contain the human imagination and nightmares in the words, but we tried .. The result is still far from perfect, but it gives you the hours do not doubt the excitement and imagination .. We can give you this promise, and denied it.
Great IMM! I'm dying to read Stay! I love Deb Caletti as an author. Enjoy your books :)
ReplyDeleteLove your choices. Stay was my first Deb Caletti book, and it's just wonderful. I hope you enjoy it.
ReplyDeleteCheck out my IMM.
They all look really good. I really have to read White Cat, this series sounds really good.
ReplyDelete