Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme started by MizB of Should Be Reading and aims to water our appetite for new books...
Stay by Deb Caletti
This kind of story, those kind of things kept secret - they have the power to keep you hidden forever, and most of all from yourself. The ghosts from that drowned ship, they keep haunting.
- page 1

Great teaser. I have an egalley of this book - I really should read it.
ReplyDeleteSally.
Here's mine:
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/
This book sounds like it is really good. I hope you are enjoying it. My teasers are from The Demon Kiss by Lacey Weatherford and Breaking the Rules by Suzanne Brockmann. Happy reading!
ReplyDeletewow, deep, this novel sounds good,
ReplyDeleteThe Book Mystress, xx
I am really looking forward to reading Stay. It sounds like it's going to be quite an interesting read. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteLove that teaser, I'll start reading STAY tonight:)
ReplyDelete