Two teasers from me this week - one from a very short story, and the other from a very long one! And one of them is an Aussie author in honour of Aussie Author month!
Great Teaser!!! I've got this book on my TBR-pile! Do you like it? Hop on over to my blog if you have the time: http://universeinwords.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday.html Juli @ Universe in Words
Sounds good to me!Putting it on my to read list!I am currently reading "Alice's Tulips" By Sandra Dallas.You can read my teaser @www.peacefullychaotic.blogspot.com
Thank you for leaving a comment! I absolutely love comments. The more the merrier. If you leave a comment under my reviews I will love you to bits! I read all comments and I try to reply to as many and as fast as possible. -Nickey
Sounds a bit arrogant to me!
ReplyDeleteTwo teasers from me this week - one from a very short story, and the other from a very long one! And one of them is an Aussie author in honour of Aussie Author month!
Great teaser! I just finished this a couple days ago, really liked it!
ReplyDeleteHere's mine!
I don't think it sounds arrogant, I think it sounds rather interesting :). I really want to read this book, I keep coming across it!
ReplyDeleteJules
Hummmm. He's alive then?
ReplyDeleteI've been curious about this book...love that cover, and the teaser is intriguing.
ReplyDeleteHere's
MY TT POST
That was a great one! I have heard wonderful things about this book!
ReplyDeleteGreat Teaser!!! I've got this book on my TBR-pile! Do you like it? Hop on over to my blog if you have the time:
ReplyDeletehttp://universeinwords.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday.html
Juli @ Universe in Words
GAH! I need to read this ASAP! Great pick! =)
ReplyDeleteI'm your newest follower, and I look forward to reading more of your posts! =)
Here's my Teaser post
Great teaser,have this one.
ReplyDeleteStop and see mine and my giveaways.
Great teaser. Everyone seems to love this one I will have to read it.
ReplyDeleteSally.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday-14.html
I just want to read this more for every teaser I read! I think I'll have to make time for it soon. Great teaser!
ReplyDeleteMy TT can be found here!
I really enjoyed this book! You picked a great teaser! Mine is here: http://booklovingmommy.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday-41211.html
ReplyDeleteSounds good to me!Putting it on my to read list!I am currently reading "Alice's Tulips" By Sandra Dallas.You can read my teaser @www.peacefullychaotic.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete