Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
"Is that how you knew I can drown? Because you have power over the water?"
"That was common sense. And I don't have power of the water, I'm just at home in it," he said.
- p. 186
Falling Under by Gwen Hayes
Haden sighed and his eyelids lowered, his gaze resting on my lips.
"I'm serious, Theia. You will never be safe with me."
"If you are about to tell me that you are a vampire that glitters in the sunshine, I will-"
- p. 58-59
I already finished Falling Under last week, but I really wanted to share this quote, it had me laugh out loud...


These are both on my wishlist!
ReplyDeleteI love teaser Tuesdays! There are always such a great selection of books :)
Happy reading,
Jules
I am a new follower :D
http://thegreatthegoodandthebad.blogspot.com/
Well now I wonder if he is a vampire or not.
ReplyDeleteHere's mine:
http://bookbelle0819.blogspot.com/2011/04/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_18.html
I'm a new follower.
Both great teasers!
ReplyDelete:D
Here is my Teaser Tuesday: Wrecker by Summer Wood post!
I've been wanting to read both of these, hope you are enjoying them. Here's my Tuesday Teaser from 13 Little Blue Envelopes. Happy Reading! Jen
ReplyDeleteI want to read both of those really bad! Great picks!
ReplyDeleteMy Teaser post is from Wings, by Aprilynne Pike.
Great teasers. I really want to read both of these - Falling Under is on my tbr pile.
ReplyDeleteSally.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday-15.html
Love the covers on both book :)
ReplyDeleteMy teaser is at e-Volving Books
The Falling Under quote IS funny, ha!This is on my wishlist, have to get my hands on a copy soon:D
ReplyDelete