eARCs:
The Summer we came to Life by Deborah Cloyed (this is not YA)
Spellbound by Cara Lynn Shultz
The Restorer by Amanda Stevens (this is not YA)
*thanks to Harlequin Teen via netGalley for giving me access to Spellbound and thanks to MIRA via netGalley for giving me access to The Summer we came to Life and The Restorer.
Events:
This is a ticket for a Trudi Canavan signing session in my hometown in June. I'm sooo excited to get to meet her, I so can't wait for June!

I can't wait to read Spellbound. I hope it's great! Glad you could snag a copy!
ReplyDeleteThe Restorer seems to be on a few people's lists this week and it sounds good too. I hope you enjoy it!
ReplyDeleteI love the cover of Spellbound. =^.^=
ReplyDeleteIn My Mailbox
Wonderful books this week! Hope you enjoy them all :). New follower! Happy Reading,
ReplyDeleteZakiya @ Butterfly Feet Walking on Life & For the L♥ve of Reading
Spellbound and The Restorer make me want to steal them just for their covers! Can't wait to read your reviews of them!
ReplyDeleteSpellbound looks gooood! Hope you enjoy all your paranormal! :P
ReplyDeleteHere's my IMM + giveaway :)
I have not seen the first and the third book in the Net Galley. I think I am going to check it out
ReplyDeleteIt's All About Books
I also got Spellbound this week and I'm super excited to read it! Great books. Happy easter :)
ReplyDeleteCrystal @ Elegantly Bound Books
So jealous that you got an ARC of The Restorer! I went to download it to my Kindle the other day but it's not out on ebook til May!
ReplyDeleteSarah @ The Brazen Bookworm
Enjoy your new books, Spellbound sounds so good, I thought about requesting it,too. Really hope your COFA arrives soon, it was such a long wait, but the letter was definitely worth it. <3 Jace
ReplyDeleteHi there,
ReplyDeleteThe Restorer looks interesting. I am new follower:D
Great IMM
Michelle
Fab set! I'm very curious about Spellbound and the Restorer.
ReplyDeleteMy IMM
I received Spellbound too! I can't wait to start reading it :D
ReplyDeleteSpellbound looks interesting, can't wait to see what you think of it!
ReplyDeleteAh! I saw Spellbound on another blogger's IMM and added it to my wishlist. It looks absolutely fantastic! And ooh, I'm looking at your link to Goodreads for the Restorer too-- sounds fascinating! I would love to hear what you think of it. I shall put it as to-read.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you're going to have a fantastic week then :). Happy reading!
I am so excited for Spellbound! And The Restorer looks good, too. I hadn't heard of it until I saw this post, but I'm adding it to my TBR! Have a great time reading! :)
ReplyDelete