Tuesday, 26 April 2011

Teaser Tuesday #5

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme started by MizB of Should Be Reading and aims to water our appetite for new books...

Hereafter by Tara Hudson

That's when I saw them: the clusters of strange, black shapes moving along my peripheral vision. Like enormous moths, or shadows, twisting and flitting just outside my line of sight.

- p. 41

11 comments:

  1. Ooh, creepy. Twisty black things can't be good.

    Here’s My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sigh* my comment got lost, so here it is again:

    Love the writing! Really lyrical - looks like an interesting cover too :)

    My teaser is at www.readseverything.blogspot.com
    and is also from a very unusual YA book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser! I haven't heard of this one before but it does intrigue me :)

    Jules

    Mine is from The making of us by Lisa Jewell

    http://thegreatthegoodandthebad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good teaser, wonder what they are.

    We have one science fiction and two suspense ones this week:
    Here's the link to ours: http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuedays-enders-game-and-live-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you like this book! I really enjoyed it. :) Nice teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Makes me want to turn the lights on. Good, scary one.

    My group's teasers are here: Quirky Girls Read

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, sounds creepy, but good! This book is on my list to read!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Creepy teaser. I really want to read this one.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday-16.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds creepy, great tease!

    Here's my Teaser Tuesday from Fallen by Lauren Kate. Happy Reading!!! Jen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome teaser - Here's mine:http://ange-moonlightreader.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday-2.html
    Ange

    P.S Am now a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my, what are those black shapes?! Great teaser, can't wait to read this one. Hope you're enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!
I absolutely love comments. The more the merrier. If you leave a comment under my reviews I will love you to bits!
I read all comments and I try to reply to as many and as fast as possible.
-Nickey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...