Tuesday, 7 February 2012

Teaser Tuesday #21

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme started by MizB of Should Be Reading and aims to water our appetite for new books...

I know this is bending the rules a little, but I wanted to share this paragraph as a whole:

Tempest
by Julie Cross

"MONDAY, 10 SEPTEMBER 2007
Today is my first official day of assuming the role of my seventeen-year-old self. Damn, this sucks! I have a few goals formed already, even at this early hour.
   1) Avoid a repeat of any form of high school.
   2) Find out what Adam and Holly are doing in this year.
I really need to see them. Both of them. Even if they don't know me."

-p. 88

6 comments:

  1. I love it, great teaser!

    Here's my Teaser Tuesday. Happy Reading! Jen @ A Reader's Journey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser, new follower :-)
    Here's my TT for this week:
    http://ttoria.blogspot.com

    TToria
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teasers. I recently finished this book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teasers! This has been on my TBR list for a while now - I hope your enjoying it! Here's my teaser for the week: http://danielleheartsbooks.blogspot.com.au/2012/02/teaser-tuesday-10.html?showComment=1328647790212#c5644304613404872317

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome teaser. I'm reading this one now as well and am loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really loved TEMPEST. Great teaser:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!
I absolutely love comments. The more the merrier. If you leave a comment under my reviews I will love you to bits!
I read all comments and I try to reply to as many and as fast as possible.
-Nickey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...