Tuesday, 21 February 2012

Teaser Tuesday #23

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme started by MizB of Should Be Reading and aims to water our appetite for new books...

The Prophet
by Amanda Stevens

"Did you see...ghosts?"
He ran a hand over his eyes. "I don't know what I saw. It was all very disjointed. Surreal. [...]"

-p. 281

2 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this book before, but this quote is really great! Thanks a lot for sharing. :)

    Carina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh along with that cover this looks like an awesome book!! Great teaser :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!
I absolutely love comments. The more the merrier. If you leave a comment under my reviews I will love you to bits!
I read all comments and I try to reply to as many and as fast as possible.
-Nickey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...