I am impatiently awaiting the paperback release of:
You Are Here
by Jennifer E. Smith
Publication Date UK: April 24th 2012
Publisher: Simon & Schuster
Summary (courtesy of GoodReads):
After finding a birth certificate for a twin brother she never new she had, along with a death certificate dated two days later, Emma Healy realizes why she has never felt quite whole. Joined by her neighbor, Emma sets off to visit her brother's grave.Emma and Peter are alike in a lot of ways. They are both lonely in a way that they really only mind once in a while. They both come from families that they don't quite understand. And they both feel like something big is missing from their lives. So this summer they are off to find something. For Emma, it is a grave, a grave that may be her only connection to her family. For Peter it is harder to define, but perhaps easier to navigate. It is a freedom, a sense of something more than what he has now. So off they go, searching for what we all search for; something to make sense of who they are where they come from.
Why I want to read this:
I recently finished The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight from Jennifer and I really liked it. It had moments where I could identify 100% with the characters and I think this book will have these moments, too.
Then this is a road trip, which is my current book obsession. I love the cover, the light and feel of it.
And lastly this has been blurbed by Deb Caletti, therefore it has to be great! :) Please make April come faster!

I don't know the author but the book sounds really good.
ReplyDeleteI love the WOW memes because I always find books I've not heard of before. Thank you for featuring this one, I've not heard of it until now.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to read the The Statistical Probability of Falling in Love. I'll definitely have to keep an eye out for this. Thanks for checking out my WoW.
ReplyDeleteAnna @ Wandering Librarian
Ah, yes, I've seen this a while ago and definitely want to give this a chance too since I looooved THE STATISTICAL PROBABILITY OF LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT! Awesome pick. :)
ReplyDeleteCarina
Sounds a little like Amy and Roger's Epic Detour, and very touching, nice. :)
ReplyDeleteOoh, just wanted to add that I like this cover more than the one on Goodreads!
ReplyDeleteOoh this sounds really good! I haven't heard of it before!? WHY!?? I loved Statistical Probability too! <3
ReplyDeleteGiselle
Xpresso Reads
This is a new one to me! I don't think I've heard of it before, but I have heard of The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight. I really want to read it! Glad to hear you enjoyed it!
ReplyDeleteThis one sounds sooo adorable! I can't believe I haven't seen it around before. I liked The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight, too. I can't wait to see if this one is just as nice--or even better! Thanks for bringing this one to my attention.
ReplyDeleteI also added this one to my list as soon as I finished The Statistical Probability of Love At First Sight. I totally understand the whole road trip book obsession, I have it too! =)
ReplyDelete