Today's WoW is slightly different but please read till the end - even if you don't understand every word!
I am desperately awaiting the release of:
Nur Ein Blick Von Dir
(Die Versunkenen #2)
by S.C. Ransom
Publication Date GER: April 5th 2012
Publisher: S. Fischer Verlage
I wrote a very similar WoW post in May last year for the first book in this series because I am so much in love with it and the German covers, that I simply have to show you. I know that for most of my readers buying the German edition is not an option (largely because of the language barrier) but I would be sad if you didn't get a chance to at least look at this gorgeous cover.
This is the cover of the second book in the series, which was originally called "Perfectly Reflected" and has been published with Nosy Crow Ltd. on June 2nd 2011.
The German title translated back would be along the lines of "Only One Glance From You", but as with the other book's title the emotional load in the German words is hard to translate (if any of my German readers have a better suggestion, spill!).
I haven't read the book yet, I'm still hoping that Fischer will grace me with an ARC, so I have no idea in how far the cover represents the book, the last one did that job pretty well, but still it's gorgeous and I start repeating myself.
Why I want to read this:
Well, obviously, I absolutely adored the first book. Alex and Callum's love story makes my heart melt and I'm still hoping for a happy ending. Since there is a third book to come I highly doubt that I'm getting my will this time, but I'm sure none the less that the book will make me swoon as much as its predecessor.
Summary (courtesy of Goodreads):
Still recovering from her earlier brush with death, Alex’s source of strength and comfort is Callum, still locked in a sad half-life after drowing in the river Fleet that flows into the Thames. And she needs all the strength and comfort she can get: someone is out to make her life a misery, and someone is out to get hold of the extraordinary bracelet that enables her to communicate with Callum.
Ohh I haven't heard of this one, nice pick!
ReplyDeletePretty cover! This reminds me that it's been sooo long since I've read a German book (besides my textbooks). :D Crossing my fingers for you getting an ARC. ;)
ReplyDeleteCarina
That cover is really gorgeous :) I have a friend who's fluent in German and reads YA (double plus), so I'm going to let her know about this series. Great WoW!!
ReplyDeleteThis one sounds really interesting! I love the cover!
ReplyDeleteCome stop by my WoW?
Oh well I def. love this cover so I don't blame you to get these ones! I haven't read this series yet but I've heard it's great I should try it!
ReplyDeleteGiselle
Xpresso Reads
What gorgeous cover! I hope you get to enjoy it soon! :D
ReplyDelete