eARCs:
The Juliet Spell by Douglas Rees
I saw this on netGalley and I thought: Shakespeare, Romeo's Juliet and a spell? And Harlequin Teen! Come on, I have to have this!
*thanks to Harlequin Teen via netGalley for giving me access to this.
Bought & Won:
Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen
I absolutely love Sarah Dessen! So when I came across this in a bookshop close to Central Station (more international press) I simply had to pick it up. The US covers are so much prettier than the UK and German ones, so I'm really glad they had this.
Bloodspell by Amalie Howard
I saw this on another blog and fell in love with the cover. I pre-ordered the book but then the publisher had troubles delivering on time and then my order got lost in the mail and had to be re-ordered. In short: This should have arrived four weeks ago >.<
Elsewhere by Gabriele Zevin
I heard so many good things about this book and it had been on my wish list for a while. So when I spotted it in the same book shop where I bought the Dessen book, I had to pick it up, too^^
Crush Control by Jennifer Jabaley
I won this one from the lovely Ange @ Moonlight Reader! Thank you so, so much!
It sounds like a really good contemporary with a bit of a twist! Can't wait to get started :)
For Review:
Die Dämonen Fängerin. Aller Anfang ist Hölle by Jana Oliver
This is the German ARC for Jana Oliver's The Demon Trapper's Daughter [US]/ Forsaken [UK] and it is the first ever hardcopy ARC that was delivered to my doorstep! You should have seen me jump up and down when I unwrapped it ^_^
*thanks to the lovely people at the S. Fischer Verlag GmbH for sending me this
So yeah, that's my mailbox for this week. I admit I had a bit of a slip in the no-buying-more-books thing. But the bookshop at Central Station is so good and I just can't walk past it without peeking in and if I see something... ogh, I could have bought at least five books more, so leaving with only two was a stellar act of will. I don't get there too often and generally the bus fare isn't worth the trouble if I don't find anything. But I had an appointment in the city, so yeah, I better not mention that I have another appointment next week >.<
Anyway lovelies, tell me: What is in your mailboxes this week?

Ohh you have Bloodspell, so jealous, I've been wanting to get my hands on that for ages.
ReplyDeleteOhhhh, great mailbox! I loved Along for the Ride! I can't wait to read The Juliet Spell. :) Enjoy all of these!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to read The Juliet Spell. It looks so good! Congrats on your first ever hardcopy ARC! Very exciting and I've heard really good things about that book too!
ReplyDeleteBTW, just added Bloodspell to my goodreads TBR pile! It looks fantastic and the cover is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteYay! Bloodspell! It's one of my favorites. Amalie is a good writer. :) The German version of Forbidden looks good! Hope you like it too! Happy reading!
ReplyDeleteI also got Along for the Ride as one of my holiday reads, sounds so good!
ReplyDeleteI haven't read any of the others, although I have Along for the Ride sitting on my shelf waiting to be read. But The Demon Trapper's Daughter is awesome. Hope you enjoy it! Thanks for stopping by. :)
ReplyDeleteSo jealous that you got Bloodspell! I want to read it so bad. Thanks for stopping by my blog :) Happy reading!
ReplyDeleteCrystal @ Elegantly Bound Books
Well Done on your hardback ARC of Jana Oliver's The Demon Trapper...I absolutely love that book. I have an interview with Beck!! coming up shortly for the release of Forbidden. Congrats on getting such an awesome book on your doorstep. I would love to get me a hardback of this series, very lucky. I would have been dancing around too:D
ReplyDeleteMichelle
Awesome IMM!! I love Sarah Dessen and the Crush Control cover looks awesome! I'm glad it got to you safe and sound! I look forward to what you think of it. Happy Reading
ReplyDeleteAnge @ Moonlight reader
You have a nice list of books in your mailbox this week. Along For The Ride sounds like a great book. I don't know how I never heard of it before.
ReplyDeleteHappy Reading,
Book Sniffers Anonymous
I just read "Along for the ride" and really liked it. I prefer the US covers too!
ReplyDeletewow great books this week! I really need to read more Sarah Dessen myself!
ReplyDeleteGreat IMM this week! Old follower :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.booksandbarks.com/2011/07/musings-on-monday-in-my-mailbox_25.html
Yay! Congrats on your first physical ARC!! That's so exciting! Oh, Bloodspell is awesome---I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
ReplyDelete