Tuesday, 12 July 2011

Teaser Tuesday #14

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme started by MizB of Should Be Reading and aims to water our appetite for new books...

Solid by Shelley Workinger

"To whoever said 'poetry is dead art,' I'd counter that it was, in fact, very much alive and well, just now found on shiny discs and satellite waves. I loved how the words to a song could perfectly capture my feelings about a moment, or a day, or a friend."

- p. 154

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful and deep teaser.
    My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/07/teaser-tuesdays-my-book-teaser-is-from-in-her-wake.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice teaser!

    My TT, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, sounds good! This is on my wishlist

    http://fantasysink.blogspot.com/2011/07/teaser-tuesday-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser! Sounds like a good book.

    Ange @ the Moonlight Reader

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!
I absolutely love comments. The more the merrier. If you leave a comment under my reviews I will love you to bits!
I read all comments and I try to reply to as many and as fast as possible.
-Nickey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...