Wednesday, 6 July 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #12

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Breaking the Spine and spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly awaiting.

I am excitedly awaiting the release of:

After Obsession 
by Carrie Jones & S.E. Wedel

UK Publication Date: September 5th 2011
Publisher: Bloomsbury





Summary (courtesy to Goodreads):
Aimee and Alan have secrets. Both teens have unusual pasts and abilities they prefer to keep hidden. But when they meet each other, in a cold Maine town, they can't stop their secrets from spilling out. Strange things have been happening lately, and they both feel that something-or someone- is haunting them. They're wrong. Despite their unusual history and powers, it's neither Aimee nor Alan who is truly haunted. It's Alan's cousin Courtney who, in a desperate plea to find her missing father, has invited a demon into her life-and into her body. Only together can Aimee and Alan exorcise the ghost. And they have to move quickly, before it devours not just Courtney but everything around her.
Filled with heart-pounding romance, paranormal activity, and rich teen characters to love-and introducing an exciting new YA voice, Steven Wedel-this novel is exactly what Carrie Jones fans have been waiting for. Meet your next obsession.

Why I want to read this:
Well, the summary kinda says it all already: secrets, unusual abilities, a girl possessed with a demon, paranormal activity and romance. What's more to want, really?
Besides, I LOVE Carrie Jones' Need Pixies Series!

3 comments:

  1. I haven't read anything by Carrie Jones yet (I know, shame on me), but I'm really looking forward to this one. It sounds amazing! :) Great pick.

    Carina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick!!! I am really looking forward to reading this as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great pick! It sounds awesome. I've added it to my wishlist :D

    Happy reading!

    Here is my Wow

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!
I absolutely love comments. The more the merrier. If you leave a comment under my reviews I will love you to bits!
I read all comments and I try to reply to as many and as fast as possible.
-Nickey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...