Tuesday, 26 July 2011

Teaser Tuesday #15

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme started by MizB of Should Be Reading and aims to water our appetite for new books...

Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen

"Because of this upbringing, I had kind of a hard time relating to other kids my age. I didn't understand their craziness, their energy, the rambunctious way they tossed around couch cushions, say, or rode their bikes wildly around culs-de-sac. It did look sort of fun, but at the same time, it was so different  from what I was used to that I couldn't imagine who I would ever partake if given the chance.

- p. 8

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE Sarah Dessen, but I haven't read this one. Great teaser!

    My Teaser Tuesday is from Spellbound by Cara Lynn Shultz. Happy Reading! Jen @ A Reader's Journey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome teaser! I love Sarah Dessen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe that I haven't read anything by Sarah Dessen yet. Definitely need to do that soon.
    Thanks for sharing this teaser! :)

    Carina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!
I absolutely love comments. The more the merrier. If you leave a comment under my reviews I will love you to bits!
I read all comments and I try to reply to as many and as fast as possible.
-Nickey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...