Tuesday, 5 July 2011

Teaser Tuesday #13

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme started by MizB of Should Be Reading and aims to water our appetite for new books...

The Prince of Mist by Carlos Ruiz Zafón

"She couldn't help staring at the key that was slowing turning in the wardrobe lock. At last the key stopped moving and, as if pushed out by invisible fingers, it fell to the floor. Little by little, the door creaked open."

- p. 72

1 comment:

  1. Your teaser gave me chills! I'm definitely going to have to check this one out, love a good ghost story!

    My Teaser Tuesday is from Looking for Alaska by John Green. Happy Reading! Jen @ A Reader's Journey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!
I absolutely love comments. The more the merrier. If you leave a comment under my reviews I will love you to bits!
I read all comments and I try to reply to as many and as fast as possible.
-Nickey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...