Sunday, 26 June 2011

In My Mailbox #14

In my Mailbox is a weekly meme started by The Story Siren which gives bloggers a chance to showcase all the books they received in the previous week (for review, bought, borrowed, ect...) but for which they sometimes have no space to showcase in detail on their blogs.

Bought:

Insatiable by Meg Cabot
I finally, finally got the Canadian copy of Insatiable, prettiest cover (if you ask me), and I can't wait to start reading :)






I know it's a small mailbox this week. I haven't been well and therefore haven't had much energy for anything. If you're still awaiting comments or message replies from me, I'll get to it today :) So, in order to compensate for my tiny mailbox you have to tell me: 
What is in your mailboxes this week?

17 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you on the cover. That is by far the prettiest version!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just checked this one on goodreads, it sounds good. A friend of mine keeps telling me I need to read her books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of this book by Meg Cabot but it does look awesome! Happy Reading
    Ange

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jealous! Im dying to get my hands on this book lol - its on my birthday list though so I can't go buy it incase someone gets it for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to read insatiable, the cover IS gorgeous, I agree!

    Rather than tell you I'll show you my Mailbox!

    Happy reading!

    Her's My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. A tiny, but very very pretty mailbox. :)

    I hope you'll feel better soon and have a lovely week!

    Carina

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you enjoy Insatiable. I haven't read any Meg Cabot books, but I've heard she's good.

    I got 4 books this week (mostly unexpected!).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy Insatiable! You are right, that is a really beautiful covers!

    My IMM

    Suzanne @ Under the Covers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great week! I'd like to read Insatiable. The second book comes out soon.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been wanting to read Insatiable for a while now, but it's always checked out at the library. :) I hope you enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can not wait to read Insatiable! I've had it for a while now but have not had the time to read it. I am super excited for Overbite too! I just know it is going to be a series that I love. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sometimes tiny mailboxes are a blessing! Gives us times to catch up! :) I have to agree, the cover of this one is very pretty!

    I hope you're feeling better now!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been wanting to read this, can't wait to see what you think of it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The only Meg Cabot book I've read was Abandon, and it was lots of fun. It'll be nice to see how her other books match up.

    And it's okay to have a small mailbox. At least you didn't spend a lot of money *hem* like uhh, other people :DD.

    Happy reading! And I hope you feel better!
    -Christina Reads YA

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love Meg Cabot; she's one of my favorite authors! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've never read a Meg Cabot. Hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The Canadian edition, is Meg Cabot from Canada?
    I haven't read one of her books so far, but I'll have to soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!
I absolutely love comments. The more the merrier. If you leave a comment under my reviews I will love you to bits!
I read all comments and I try to reply to as many and as fast as possible.
-Nickey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...