Tuesday, 14 June 2011

Teaser Tuesday #11

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme started by MizB of Should Be Reading and aims to water our appetite for new books...

The Rogue by Trudi Canavan

"Get him up. I know the perfect place to hide him."
Head still reeling, though now more from lack of food and water, Lorkin felt hands haul him to his feet, then push him forward into the close-sounding space of a passage.

- p. 262

5 comments:

  1. NICE!! That book sounds most awesome!

    Paranormal Wastelands' TT
    http://paranormalwastelands.blogspot.com/2011/06/teaser-tuesday_14.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover. Sounds like a fun read.

    Here's mine:

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/06/teaser-tuesdays_14.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome teaser!

    My Teaser Tuesday is from Hate List by Jennifer Brown. Happy Reading! Jen @ A Reader's Journey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonder what's happening... haven't read the books so far

    ReplyDelete
  5. Intriguing teaser! I've read another book by this author, might have to check this one out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!
I absolutely love comments. The more the merrier. If you leave a comment under my reviews I will love you to bits!
I read all comments and I try to reply to as many and as fast as possible.
-Nickey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...