Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma
"I might appear confident and chatty, but I spend most of my time laughing at jokes I don't find funny, saying things I don't really mean - because at the end of the day that's what we're all trying to do: fit in, one way or another, desperately trying to pretend we're all the same."
- p. 43-44

So true! Great teaser. Thanks for stopping by my blog and hope you had a great start to the week.
ReplyDeleteAnge @ the Moonlight reader
Wow! What a quote! I am definitely going to have to pick this one up now!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see what you think of this!
ReplyDeleteSo true, great teaser! Thanks for checking out my Teaser Tuesday from The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen. Happy Reading! Jen
ReplyDeleteSounds interesting! I'll have to check it out.
ReplyDeletehttp://booksandbarks.blogspot.com/2011/06/teaser-tuesday-kittys-big-trouble-by.html
This is such a great quote - I really like it. Sadly I can't say the same about Forbidden itself. Couldn't really get into the story. :(
ReplyDeleteCarina
What a great quote! I am definately going to check out this book! Thanks for sharing : )
ReplyDeleteMy Tease!
Suzanne @ Under the Covers
This is one of the best books I've ever read! It's so intense. I love it so much! :) Hope you like it too!
ReplyDeleteOhhhh your teaser makes me want to re-read Forbidden immediately. I loved it so much! I recently posted my review, if like to, check it out:)
ReplyDelete