Tuesday, 7 June 2011

Teaser Tuesday #10

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme started by MizB of Should Be Reading and aims to water our appetite for new books...

The Rogue by Trudi Canavan

A heartbeat later, three people ran out of the room and bolted down the stairs at the end of the corridor. One was Anyi, she saw. Realising she had arrived too late to prevent the attack on Cery, she hurried to the doorway and looked inside the room.

- p. 152

*I'm so excited to meet Trudi Canavan tonight! So can't wait!*

5 comments:

  1. Hopping by to say Hi! *waves*
    Following you...

    Awesome teaser!

    Here's our Teaser

    by Era Penera @ We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen this one, great teaser! Hope you are enjoying it and thanks for stopping by.

    My <a href="http://areadersjourney.com/blog/2011/06/07/teaser-tuesdays-06-07-2011/>Teaser Tuesday</a> is from Stay by Deb Caletti. Happy Reading! Jen @ A Reader's Journey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, I really should have coffee before I post! Here's the corrected html version:

    My Teaser Tuesday is from Stay by Deb Caletti. Happy Reading! Jen @ A Reader's Journey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! That's one that really draws you in! Good choice.

    My teaser is here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teaser! I haven't heard of this book before but I will definitely check it out. Thanks for stopping by my teaser

    Ange @ the Moonlight Reader

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!
I absolutely love comments. The more the merrier. If you leave a comment under my reviews I will love you to bits!
I read all comments and I try to reply to as many and as fast as possible.
-Nickey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...