I finished my 50th book this year last night, which means HALF-TIME for me on my 2011 Reading Challenge. I thought I'd let you see what I've read so far,
so here we go:
Feel free to ask anything about the books I read so far, I started my blog half-way through the second picture so there are a lot of books I haven't reviewed here and I love to talk about books!!!
But most importantly, what have you read so far? Tell me all about your books!
With love,
The Book Shop Assistant



Congrats! That's a huge achievement. Good luck on the second half. I will be checking in to see how you get on :)
ReplyDeleteMan you are a fast reader! I'm only doing a 75 book challenge, and I'm only on book 38! *Jealous*
ReplyDelete;)
Anyway, congratulations! What an accomplishment! My question is: How did you like I am Number Four? I bought it and started to read it, but I just could not get into it. I loved the movie, though. What are your thoughts?