Tuesday, 3 May 2011

Teaser Tuesday #6

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme started by MizB of Should Be Reading and aims to water our appetite for new books...

Spellbound by Cara Lynn Shultz

How I hoped, prayed, that it was like all those shows about rich, fashion-obsessed, drama-crazy New York teens who dressed like they were twenty-five. All the easier to stay in the background. I just wanted to get through the next two years and disappear to college.

- p. 9

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good book, thanks for the teaser!

    My Teaser Tuesday is from Dreamland by Sarah Dessen. Happy Reading! Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely sets the scene. I'm going to guess that she is not going to get through those two years very easily (otherwise why have a book about it!). If you get a chance, my teaser is here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can recall that feeling from high school. You know it's a good teaser when it strikes a chord like that.

    My teaser is here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bumped is dystopia, although I haven't come across an authoritarian or totalitarian form of government yet, so I don't know why it's being described as Dsytopia.

    Great teaser! I just got approved for this too, can't wait to get it started. Thanks for stopping by, have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teaser! I am so looking forward to starting this book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teaser. Just got this one from netgalley. Can't wait to read it.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday-17.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like the cover and teaser, sounds good.

    Here's mine:http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!
I absolutely love comments. The more the merrier. If you leave a comment under my reviews I will love you to bits!
I read all comments and I try to reply to as many and as fast as possible.
-Nickey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...