Once more I am going to bend the rules a little. I don't want to go too far ahead in my publishing schedule so I'm going to promote some books that have already been published but which I haven't read yet.
So I'm eagerly awaiting the delivery of:
Wynter Chelsea: The Legacy by Becca Ritchie
Publication Date: October 19th 2008
Publisher: Outskirts Press
Summary (courtesy to Goodreads):
Four hundred years ago a creature descended upon the Earth. The supernatural hunted innocent lives wanting blood and vengeance. Two families, the Wynters and the Chelseas, knew of the darkness that reigned over the world. For thousands of years they hunted and killed to protect those who knew nothing of the dangers.Amanda Chelsea vies to be a part of the Wynter Chelsea legacy, constantly craving the thrill of a lifetime that her older brother, Jack, and the two Wynter boys experience. At seventeen, Amanda’s passion to fight is overwhelming, and she cannot come to grips with why the boys are protecting her. Abilities are cast upon the new generation of Wynters and Chelseas, only in hopes of guiding them to vanquish the impenetrable creature. Even as Amanda Chelsea receives the power of empathy, feeling other people’s emotions, it brings more harm than a vital potency. Through the turmoil in New Jersey, Dustin Wynter is the only one able to relate to Amanda with a similar gift. As Jack’s rage boils over the edge, Dustin must put the pieces back together and hold the legacy up with a shaking arm and a quirky brother by his side.
Wynter Chelsea: The Sublimity by Becca Ritchie
Publication Date: December 20th 2010
Publisher: Outskirts Press
Summary (courtesy of Goodreads):
Amanda Chelsea. The Beacon. A friend. A sister. And... and... a daughter? Now part of the legacy, Amanda has exactly what she wanted, but the price she paid comes back to haunt her. The true terrors of the Wynter Chelsea legacy are exposed, and is it everything she thought it would be? As Jack Chelsea struggles to accept his position as leader, Killian steps in as a tyrannical replacement. When the situation doesn't seem like it can get much worse, Dustin distances himself from Amanda. Both families soon find that the Marathaca's tricks might be a threat, but it's not the only horror that is trying to trap them. Wynter Chelsea: The Sublimity is the second book in the Wynter Chelsea series.Why I want to read these:
I came across reviews of these two books on another blog (I really need to start taking notes of what I've seen where) and was so intrigued that I had to check them out! The premises sounds excellent and the reviews were favourable, too. And the harder it is to get a book shipped to my location the more my hunting senses are needled...
Moreover I hear that Ms Ritchie is already working on a third part. All the more reason to get to read the first and second!
So, what are you waiting for this week?

Great picks! I haven't seen these but will definitely check them out. Thanks for stopping by.
ReplyDeleteHere's my WoW this week.
I have not read these yet, but they do sound intriguing! I will have to hunt down the first one to see if I like it. Great picks!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful covers! I have not read this author, will have to add to my TBR! I am a new follower!
ReplyDeleteCheck out our WoW
I haven't heard of these before, but they really sound interesting. Thanks for sharing! :)
ReplyDeleteCarina
I've read the first book, and really liked it! I am dying to read the second book. I hope you like them!
ReplyDeleteWow that sounds like an interesting concept. Thanks for the post. I just started following you too, please follow me back when you get a chance. Thanks and I hope you're having a great week so far!
ReplyDelete-Sandra from http://sandrathenookworm.blogspot.com
Ooooh they sound really good and it's so great that they are already out!
ReplyDeleteSally.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/05/waiting-on-wednesday-19.html
Hello, and thanks for stopping by. These do sound interesting. I'm going to keep an eye out for these. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog! I haven't heard of these books but they sound great! I also love Meg Cabot but I haven't heard of her Missing series. I would probably love it though! Great choice :)
ReplyDeleteCrystal @ Elegantly Bound Books
Those covers are beautiful! Sound good too :o)
ReplyDeleteNew follower! Here's my WoW
I hadn't heard of these books before, but I'm really intrigued now! Adding them to my wishlist! :) Thanks!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely adding these to my wishlist! They look interesting and love the covers!
ReplyDeleteLove the Goodreads summary! They sound like awesome books, and I'm adding them to my TBR. :)
ReplyDeleteOh, this really sounds like a fun series! Thanks for bringing it to my attention! :D
ReplyDeleteThank you for stopping by my blog! I'm waiting for this too. :) Great pick! I rarely see this.
ReplyDelete