Tuesday, 24 May 2011

Teaser Tuesday #9

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme started by MizB of Should Be Reading and aims to water our appetite for new books...

The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross

Head spinning, he shook off the injury and jumped to his feet in time to see Finley, who had been hanging by her feet around the creature's neck, pry the panel open and reach for the wires inside. The automaton peeled her off its front like a dirty shirt and discarded her in much the same manner.

                                       - p. 395

7 comments:

  1. Great teaser! I've been wanting to read this book for a while! Happy Reading

    My Teaser: http://tiny.cc/leba1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to read this! Thanks for stopping by.

    Here's my Teaser Tuesday from Ultraviolet by R.J. Anderson. Happy Reading! Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe - that's a great one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been hearing a lot about this book - I hope you're enjoying it! Great teaser :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teaser. I'm reading this one at the moment.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday-20.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome teaser! Here's mine: http://rockielove.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday-2-angelfire.html

    I'm a new follower as well. :3

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great teaser!

    I am a new follower :)

    My TT is here, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!
I absolutely love comments. The more the merrier. If you leave a comment under my reviews I will love you to bits!
I read all comments and I try to reply to as many and as fast as possible.
-Nickey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...