Bought:
City of Fallen Angels (special Barns & Noble edition) by Cassandra Clare (I already read the UK paperback edition; review is coming soon - the Letter is adorable, btw)
eARCs:
Possession by Elena Johnson
*thanks to Simon & Schuster for giving me access to this eARC
Kobo:
The strange Case of Finley Jayne (Steampunk Chronicles prequel) by Kady Cross
*this was free on Kobo
For Review:
Nur ein Hauch von dir by S.C. Ransom (Rezension wird aufgrund von Spezifikationen des Verlages im September 2011 erscheinen)
Small Blue Thing by S.C. Ransom (review will follow in September 2011 due to the publisher's wishes)
*thanks to S. Fischer Verlage and Wiebke @ The Book Shop for giving me access to this German ARC
Last week of the book-buying ban ^_^ I had CoFA ordered weeks ago, that doesn't count. But I'm expecting a shipment of books for next week...
So, what was in YOUR mailbox this week?


Love the CofFA book....alas I got the paperback and there is no special letter!! Might just have to re-order :). Thanks for stopping by our blog. Cheers, Marissa
ReplyDeleteLooks up at Marissa, you had to get it from Dymocks here and it was Hardback for the letter and you could get a rune necklace too.
ReplyDeleteI want to read 'The Strange Case of Finley Jayne by Kady Cross:D
Great IMM
Michelle
Great mailbox! I'm really looking forward to reading Possession! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat books this week. I got Possession too - looks good.
ReplyDeleteHappy reading.
Sally.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/05/in-my-mailbox-18.html
I loved City of Fallen Angels! I also got The Strange Case of Finley Jayne but forgot to add it to my IMM. I will have to put it on next weeks!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your new books!
New follower :)
Kristina
http://ladybugstorytime.blogspot.com/
Oh, Possession, I've been wanting that for a while! And I seriously enjoyed The Strange Case of Finley Jayne -- hope you like it as much as I do. Enjoy all your marvelous books! :)
ReplyDeleteHi Nicky,
ReplyDeleteI'm following you now. I loved Cassandra Clare's latest Mortal Instruments. I'll have to pop back to check out your review.
Possession seems to be a popular listing this week so I will have to investigate it.
I just downloaded The Strange Case of Finley Jayne. It was a free download for Kindle at Amazon. Wooo Hooo! Free books!
Smiles,
Amy
Here is my link:
http://amyjonesyaff.blogspot.com/2011/05/in-my-mailbox-meme-4.html#comments
my sister got the city of fallen angels too but alas it didn't have the letter. :_(
ReplyDeletebut great IMM! enjoy all your books and happy reading!
Our IMM.
-Michelle
Great books! I didn't get the letter with my edition of City of Fallen Angels. Hope you enjoy all your books.
ReplyDeletehaha, I've had to put an unofficial ban on myself as well. The Strange Case of Finely Jane looks good. Great IMM!
ReplyDeleteHere’s my IMM!
Congrats on surviving the ban! Those are always hard, but definitely necessary sometimes! :)
ReplyDeleteFinley Jayne looks interesting..I'm starting Girl in the Steel Corset in a few days, I should grab this too, just in case I fall in love with the story and need more! :)
I got CoFA a few weeks ago, although I can't find the letter from Jace that came with it, and I haven't read it yet! D:
ReplyDeleteI like the cover for the German book. Nice haul!