Tuesday, 17 May 2011

Teaser Tuesday #8

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme started by MizB of Should Be Reading and aims to water our appetite for new books...

After chilling you to the bone with a teaser from the prequel novella last week, I thought I'd give you a peek into the first book of the Graveyard Queen Trilogy:

The Restorer by Amanda Stevens

 ... take care you don't let them in. Once that door has opened... it cannot be closed.
 "Papa," I whispered. "What have I done?"

- p. 343

3 comments:

  1. Yikes! Great teaser.

    My teaser this week is from What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds awesome, great teaser!

    Here's my Teaser Tuesday from Willow by Jennifer Hoban. Thanks for stopping by and Happy Reading! Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great teaser! I reeeally want to read this book...I've been hearing all sorts of great things. I'll definitely be back to see how you like it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!
I absolutely love comments. The more the merrier. If you leave a comment under my reviews I will love you to bits!
I read all comments and I try to reply to as many and as fast as possible.
-Nickey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...