Wednesday, 4 May 2011

Blurp - Blog This! The Book Lantern: City of Fallen Angels: Everything that is Wrong

I really don't want to piss off my fellow bloggers and beloved readers, or an author I actually quite admire, but I honestly think there are quite some valid points in this post.
I haven't published MY review yet because I felt rather confused after reading CoFA for the first time and wanted to give it a 2nd shot, but it will be something along the lines of this, I'm afraid. The following post has been brought to my attention by another author I admire very much:

The Book Lantern: City of Fallen Angels: Everything that is Wrong wi...: "City of Fallen Angels debuted at #1 on the New York Times Children’s Bestsellers list this week. This news is terribly disturbing to me on m..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!
I absolutely love comments. The more the merrier. If you leave a comment under my reviews I will love you to bits!
I read all comments and I try to reply to as many and as fast as possible.
-Nickey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...