Sunday, 29 May 2011

In My Mailbox #10

In my Mailbox is a weekly meme started by The Story Siren which gives bloggers a chance to showcase all the books they received in the previous week (for review, bought, borrowed, ect...) but for which they sometimes have no space to showcase in detail on their blogs.

eARCs:

Prelude to a Hero by Jamie Buckley
This has been released only just two days ago as Kindle and eBook (follow link to homepage) but the printed version isn't available yet so I'm treating this as an ARC.

*thanks to Evan Buckley for sending me this eARC for review.


eBooks:

How to Slay a Dragon by Bill Allen
This one was free on Kobo and somewhere it rang a bell that I had read about this before so I thought I download it before Kobo changes its mind again...

*this was free on Kobo.



Bought:

I have been talking about these two before. I came across them and very favourable reviews on another blog and simply had to check them out. The covers look stunning btw!

I am very glad my mailbox is rather small but very exciting this week! So tell me, what is in yours?


12 comments:

  1. The Wynter Chelsea books look really good! These are definitely being put onto my TBR pile. Happy Reading!

    Ange @ Moonlight Reader

    My IMM: http://tiny.cc/v1qvr

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I love the cover on Prelude to a Hero. So cute!

    I've not heard much about the Wynter Chelsea books. They look good. Looking forward to hearing what you think of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice IMM!! I am adding some of these books to my To Be Read list. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those Wynter Chelsea books sound interesting. I haven't heard of them before but I'd like to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Reading.

    I am running to KOBO TO GET How to Slay a Dragon by Bill Allen...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prelude to a Hero looks really good and I really like the cover! It is adorable!

    Enjoy your new books!

    Kristina
    http://ladybugstorytime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't heard of the first two books, but they sound interesting! Enjoy the Winter Chelsea books! I really liked the first one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooo i love the look of Prelude to a Hero and How to Slay a Dragon! :) hope you enjoy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oo, I love the covers of the Wynter Chelsea books! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for posting my book Nickey. At your recommendation, and needing a much needed rest from writing (at least until tomorrow anyway)--I picked up the "How to Slay a Dragon", by Bill Allen and started reading.

    Delightful!! Fantastic recommendation! I think I'm going to get a print copy to read to my kids...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi,

    I haven't read any Becca Ritchie, they look lovely.

    Great IMM. I love it when I see books I havent heard of.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't heard of any of those. Hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!
I absolutely love comments. The more the merrier. If you leave a comment under my reviews I will love you to bits!
I read all comments and I try to reply to as many and as fast as possible.
-Nickey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...